Pudina panner tikka is an authentic north Indian snack and generally it is made in tandoor but don’t worry if you don’t have tandoor, you can also made it at your home without tandoor in oven or on non-sick tawa. It is one of the best starter, easy to made and serve. If you are inviting someone at your home for evening snack or dinner, serve this delicious dish and i’m guaranteeing you, they will love it . Here I am sharing the easiest and mouthwatering recipe of pudina panner tikka, try and enjoy it in any season.
- Paneer – 200 gm(cut into cubes)
- Fresh mint leaves – 1 cup
- Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup
- Green chillies -2-3
- Hung curd – 1 cup
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Black Salt as per taste
- Capsicum – 1 (Cut into cubes)
- Tomato – 1 (Cut into cubes)
- Onion -1 (Cut into Cubes)
- Combine mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chillies, ginger, black salt and hung curd and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste without adding water.
- Coat the paneer , tomato , capsicum and onion cubes with the prepared mix and keep in refrigerator for about 2 hour (if you have more time than you can increase this time, this will add more taste ).
- Now Place the refrigerated veggies and paneer in preheated oven or tawa and grilled for about 20 min.
Your Pudina paneer tikka is ready.. serve it with your favourite chutney and salad.