Stomach fat can be particularly tricky to get rid of ! So we have put together some of the best tips to burn belly fat and a tummy toning workout to help you reveal that sexy midriff.
To lose belly fat fast you need your metabolism to speed up as much as possible. One way is changing the way you eat and what you eat. It is very important to have a clean and healthy diet to lose belly fat. The important thing is to commit to it and follow it consistently.
- Avoid liquid calories. Fruit drinks and energy drinks are very high in calorie, so it better to eat the fruit not the drink.
- Stay away from fast food. Fast food is nutritionally low and will make you hungry faster. This will result in eating more calories. Also taking more food have huge stress on your digestive system and this leads to sluggish metabolism.There are healthy foods that will help your metabolism work at an optimal level. Read more about metabolism booster food .
- Eat lots of protein. It is important to eat protein in every meal as it builds muscle tissue which burns fat and boost your metabolism. To shrink belly fat eat healthy proteins like tuna, salmon, eggs, almonds, cottage cheese.
- Eat lots of fibre. To digest fibre your body require lots of calories which is usually taken from your stored fat.
- Drink water (as much as possible).
- Eat lots of veggies.
- No alcohol
Looking at the above list you may be little daunted, but remember its important to take small incremental steps which you can maintain. Take 1 or 2 items per week, get a good feel for it and then move on to next item in the list. Choose what works for you and don’t be afraid to experiment.
Okay, Now we have much discussed about healthy foods, it’s time to get on to the working out part.
1000 crunches a day alone is not going to get you the result. It is very important to be consistent with your workout. You don’t have to spend hours at the gym or at home too, only your workout needs to be intense. It should not be like you are working out and reading morning newspaper. It should be intense to the point where you are coming out of your ‘comfort zone’. For example if you are walking fast or running or doing any exercise to the point you feel like you are out of your comfort zone and then let your heart rate come down again. Like this you can burn twice the amount of fat in half time.
Do this work out every other day..
- UPPER ABS
- LOWER ABS
Its not going to take 3 days, It could take weeks or month…. So stay consistant, make small steady changes and say good bye to your belly fat.